White Hot News
Lets finish the year out with a bang! We’re in the home stretch of 2011, with a bright new year ahead of us! Don’t forget to thank your patients for their patronage throughout 2011, and set the stage for a wonderful 2012. An email blast is an inexpensive means of getting the word out to everyone, and a friendly smile and “Thank You” to each patient goes a long way!
Whiter Image Holiday Décor Contest
We’re giving away breakfast for the staff from Starbucks for the Dental practice with the most festive holiday product display! Take a picture of your office’s display and send it in to your Personal Marketing Consultant no later than Friday, December 9 at 6pm. Results will be published the following week. The winning practice will receive a $100 Starbucks Gift Card to enjoy breakfast for everyone!
Below is a current entry for the holiday contest from the staff at Robert A. Spingler, DMD
NOVEMBER SALES CONTEST WRAP UP
The deadline for fully-approved sales contest submissions for the November contest is Monday, December 5 by 5pm. To qualify November you must have sold any 35 Whiter Image products. Submit your entry using our Dental-Whiter-Image-Incentive-Tracker-Document
DECEMBER SALES CONTEST
To qualify in December, sell any 35 Whiter Image products and the person who sells the most over 35 will receive:
- 1ST PLACE Wins $300 in Cash + $100 in holiday Shopping Credits at www.whiterimagedental.com. That’s $400 for the Holidays!!!
- 2ND PLACE WINS $150 in Cash + $75 in holiday Shopping Credits at www.whiterimagedental.com. That’s $225 for the Holidays!!!
- 3RD PLACE WINS $75 in Cash + in holiday Shopping Credits at www.whiterimagedental.com. That’s $125 for the Holidays!!!
DECEMBER PRODUCT PROMOTION
- Buy 12: Get one Free
- Buy 24: Get 3 Free
- Buy 36: Get 5 Free
INTERESTING INDUSTRY FACTS
- The average woman smiles about 62 times a day…A man? Only 8!
- Kids laugh around 400 times a day…Grown-ups, just 15 :-(
- Smilers in school yearbooks are more likely to have successful careers and marriages than poker faced peers